A question to all the engineers out there – Were you passionate about the subject of engineering, much before you pursued it as an education?
How many of you took to engineering coz;
- You liked the idea of doing engineering.
- It was the proven success path to a well-earning job
- It was the only thing you knew you could pursue apart from medicine, for that respectable career path
And, how many of you took to engineering coz;
- More than interest, there was love to make things work and build systems.
- A natural problem solver wanted to learn how all things worked. Actually get down to the nitty gritty’s.